Our popular cholesterol testing training course using point of care testing devices takes place in London covering Cholesterol, Diabetes and CVD Theory. A competency certificate is issued subject to passing the theory and practical assessment and is valid for 3 years.
New Training Dates
The next Fitech Cholesterol testing training courses will be on the following dates in Southampton;
Thursday 24th March 2022 time: 12.00 - 16.00* - FULL
Thursday 19th May 2022 time: 12.00 - 16.00*
Covers Cholesterol, Diabetes and CVD Theory with competency assessment with certificate.
* dates are subject to minimum numbers
- Cardiovascular Disease
- What is Cholesterol
- Understanding lipoproteins- HDL, LDL, Triglycerides
- Demonstration and practical (demonstrate competency and best practice)
- Diabetes theory and management
Using the CardioChek PA/ Mission / Nesco
- Performance & Expectations
- Checking the Equipment
- Testing Protocols
- Conducting a finger stick test in an accurate and safe manner
- Clinical Waste Disposal
- Health and Safety
- Referring to GP’s where appropriate i.e. Signposting
- Providing lifestyle counselling and advice
- Software Implementation (where applicable)
- Q & A + Summary
£185 + vat per person
£300 + vat for two people
Onsite Training ( up to 8-10 people)
On-site training £625- £825 plus travel
MS Teams refresher training/revalidation
Ideal for a one to one refresher on how to use the equipment and conduct an assessment. Can also be used to revalidate if more than three years since last training.
£65 + vat per person
Half days, the device only and NHS health Check training options are also available.
Call us for more information on 0118 324 0061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org