Our popular cholesterol testing training course using point of care testing devices takes place every other month in Southampton, covering Cholesterol , Diabetes and CVD Theory. A competency certificate issued subject to passing the theory and practical assessment and is valid for 3 years.
New Training Dates
29th November - Southampton , 10am - 4pm ( lunch included) - Covers Cholesterol , Diabetes and CVD Theory.
7th February - Southampton , 10am - 4pm ( lunch included) - Covers Cholesterol , Diabetes and CVD Theory.
* Both dates are subject to minimum numbers
- Cardiovascular Disease
- What is Cholesterol
- Understanding lipoproteins- HDL, LDL, Triglycerides
- Demonstration and practical (demonstrate competency and best practice)
- Diabetes theory and management
Using the CardioChek PA/ Mission / Nesco
- Performance & Expectations
- Checking the Equipment
- Testing Protocols
- Conducting a finger stick test in an accurate and safe manner
- Clinical Waste Disposal
- Health and Safety
- Referring to GP’s where appropriate i.e. Signposting
- Providing lifestyle counselling and advice
- Software Implementation (where applicable)
- Q & A + Summary
£185 per person
£300 for two people
Onsite Training ( up to 8 people)
On-site training £625- £825 plus travel
Half days , device only and NHS health Check training options also available.
Fitech UK Ltd: Unit 7 , Mountbatten Business Park, Millbrook Rd East, Southampton , SO15 1HY
Call us for more information on 0118 324 0061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org