- Home >
- Adding Assessments
- Adding Notes & Messages
- Adding an Exercise Program
- Create Assessment Templates
- Merging Subject Records
- Fitech Admin - Adding User accounts
- Fitech Admin - Adding configurable codes/fields
- Fitech Admin - Adding your own exercises
- Fitech Admin - Customising your report covers and logos
- Fitech Admin - Set Safe Alcohol Limits
- Fitech Admin - Multiple branding and application separation
- Fitech Admin - Self Assessments
- Fitech Admin - Adding your own custom tests
- Fitech Admin - Corporate Reporting Wizard
- Fitech Admin - Automated follow-up and reminder emails
- Fitech Full Features List >
- Back to Resource Centre >
You will require an Administrator account to make configuration changes to the safe alcohol limits.
This configuration menu will enable you to set a variety of protocols around the safe drinking limits. The default setting are set for the United Kingdom, you should seek local advice on your own national/organisational limits.
- The safe limits per week by male or female.
- The number of units consumed in a single session considered to be binge drinking.
- Set the unit value of typical drinks, for example in Ireland they use standard measures, which are not the same as the United Kingdom units.Here you can calibrate the units by drinks.
- Provide the reference detailing where you obtained the safe drinking protocol you are using. This will appear on the subjects report.
Where entering an assessment, the ‘tool tip’ next to the Alcohol section will show the settings you have made for your safe drinking protocol.
- Go to and log in to https://admin.fitechglobal.com
- Click the Modify Details Tab
- Scroll down to Set Safe Alcohol Limits
- Finally, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Update Application
You will note the name and date of the last changes made to the Safe Alcohol Limits section.